Flair Lifestyle Clothing abides by Australian Consumer Law. To view your rights under the legislation, please click here.
By processing your payment with Flair Lifestyle Clothing, you are consenting to and accepting the following terms and conditions.
- A refund will be provided only if the garment is inspected by us and deemed faulty. In all other circumstances a credit note (excluding the original cost of postage) will be issued via email.
- Contact us via email or phone on 0436 035 564 (business hours) if you believe a manufacturing fault has slipped through our stringent quality control processes. Retain all associated packaging. We will treat this with the highest priority.
- For change of mind or incorrect size, items must be returned within 14 days of delivery in original, unsoiled, unused and unwashed condition, with all tags attached and using the form included in your parcel or downloaded here. All our items are thoroughly checked before posting. Take care when trying on clothing as we cannot accept returns with makeup stains. Garments deemed unsellable will be returned to the customer.
- There is no exchange or store credit available for change of mind on clearance and sale items.
- All return and exchange postage is at the customers cost. Initial postage paid (or $9.95 if free postage was received and all items are returned) will be deducted from the amount credited.
- By purchasing from Flair Lifestyle Clothing, you have accepted the possibility of slight variation in colour and size specifications. Every effort is taken to ensure images are an accurate representation of the actual garment, however colours may appear slightly different depending on individual monitor settings.
- We will process all returns within 8 business days of delivery. You will receive an email informing you of the outcome of your return.
- Store credits are valid for 3 years from the date of issue and can only be used in one transaction.
- Flair Lifestyle Clothing is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged in the shipping process. All enquiries should be directed to Australia Post (or your carrier for returns), and we can only reimburse the customer if we receive a credit from Australia Post for the lost/damaged item. Please retain tracking information on any returned parcels, as you will not receive a refund or store credit if the parcel is not received.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or on 0436 035 564 (business hours).9.95